1. What is Roadrunner’s business focus?
Roadrunner Transportation Systems is a leading asset-right transportation and asset-light logistics service provider offering a full suite of solutions under the Roadrunner®, Active On-Demand® and Ascent Global Logistics® brands. The Roadrunner brand offers less-than-truckload, temperature controlled and intermodal services. Active On-Demand offers premium mission critical air and ground transportation solutions. Ascent Global Logistics offers domestic freight management, retail consolidation, international freight forwarding and customs brokerage. For more information, please visit Roadrunner’s websites, www.rrts.com and www.ascentgl.com.
2. When was Roadrunner founded and where is the company incorporated?
The company was incorporated in Delaware in February 2005.
3. Where is Roadrunner headquartered?
Our principal executive offices are located at 1431 Opus Place, Suite 530 Downers Grove, IL 60515. Our telephone number is (414) 615-1500.
4. What is the stock symbol for Roadrunner and where is the company listed?
The company’s common stock trades under the symbol "RRTS" on the New York Stock Exchange.
5. What is the CUSIP number for Roadrunner’s common shares?
CUSIP number for our common shares is 76973Q 105
6. Who are the independent auditors for Roadrunner?
Our independent auditors are Deloitte and Touche LLP, an independent registered public accounting firm.
7. Who is the company’s transfer agent?
The transfer agent and registrar for Roadrunner’s common stock is American Stock Transfer & Trust Company. The transfer agent’s address is 59 Maiden Lane, New York, New York 10038, and its telephone number is (877) 777-0800.
8. Where can I find SEC filings and other financial materials on Roadrunner, such as the form 10-K?
You can visit the SEC Filings section of the Roadrunner website here.
9. When does Roadrunner's fiscal year end?
The fiscal year ends December 31.
10. When are Roadrunner's financial results announced?
If a date for the quarterly financial results release has been established, it will be listed on the Investor Relations section of the website.
11. Does Roadrunner pay a dividend?
Roadrunner does not currently pay dividends on the company’s common stock.
12. Who serves on the Company’s Board of Directors?
You can learn more about the company’s Board of Directors here on the company’s website.